IJASER is presently operating at www.ijaser.com authors are informed to submit articles directly as per the details given there, journal operations with an independent editorial board is started from May,2012, authors are informed to contact [email protected] for any queries related to this journal.
AIM AND SCOPE
International Journal of Applied Science and Engineering Research is a bi-monthly peer reviewed, online, open access international multi-disciplinary journal published by independent editorial board and supported by IPA. IJASER primarily aims to bring out the research talent and the works done by scientists, academia, engineers, practitioners, scholars, post graduate students of engineering and science so that fellow researchers can get benefit from the research done. This journal aims to cover the scientific research in a broader sense and not just publishing a niche area of research facilitating researchers from various verticals to publish their papers. It is also aimed to provide a platform for the researchers to publish in a shorter of time (normal duration of submission to publication will be within two months) enabling them to continue further.
The journal covers all science and engineering disciplines, all advanced scientific disciplines, newer research areas such as biotechnology, environmental biotechnology, plastics, composite research, nanotechnology, nanobiotechnology, etc. IJASER aims to publish only quality research papers, which are peer reviewed by panel of reviewers; the journal also aims to reduce the review time considerably by adopting various measures.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
1. Original research works in the above mentioned fields
2. Surveys, opinions, abstracts and essays related to engineering and science.
3. Few critical review papers will be published if the author had done considerable work in that area.
IJASER is published as an open access journal and all articles published are freely available to scientific researchers in the government agencies, academia, research scholars and the general public.
- One of the journals aiming to bring out research in both Science and engineering research with wider scope.
- Emphasizes to bring out research articles that seeks to uncover the science underlying technological advances.
- IJASER aims to cover all major domains including general science and engineering.
- Offering rapid review and publication, mostly the submitted papers will be published within two months.
- Online availability throughout the year enabling the user to download articles.
- Issue of DOI from the first issue itself for better citation, our publication is a member of Crossref.
Some of the areas covered in the journal are
- All science and engineering disciplines
- Pure and applied sciences including biology, zoology, genetics, fishery and other areas.
- Applied Engineering sciences such as Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, etc
- Application of scientific inventions for engineering purpose
- Advances in engineering and technology
- Any new methodology to support engineering products
- Any new area which has potential to be published in an International journal
- Areas related to computers and communication.
- Scientific research related to applied medical sciences.
Authors are invited to submit their research articles, review papers properly formatted as per the author guidelines to [email protected] Authors are informed to check the author guidelines clearly before submitting articles to reduce the processing time.
Frequency of publication
IJASER is published as a bimonthly journal with six issues per year. Special editions are also planned subjected to the scope and need. We are also keen on publishing special issues if need and scope arises, conference articles which are peer reviewed are also welcome for possible consideration. Publication cycle is from November - October in an year and the issues will be released once in two months.
All submitted articles will be initially subjected to editorial procedures, if found suitable for publishing will be sent to reviewers for peer review. Authors are also invited to suggest at least three potential reviewers who can review their article. It is not mandatory for the editor to send the articles only to the reviewer referred by authors, it is at discretion of the editor to send articles to any reviewer of his/ her choice. Once the review process is over and the article is accepted authors will be intimated over mail about further processing.
Article processing fee
Int.Journal of Applied Science and Engineering Research adopts open access author pays policy in which the cost of production is defrayed by the authors/ authors institutions payment towards article processing fee, for full details visit the main site. IJASER is an independently operated journal and registration with IPA journals is not applicable for the submission and processing in IJASER.
Authors are also instructed to submit the copyright transfer form once the article is accepted for publication, without which the articles will not be processed. IJASER adopts open access journal publishing policy in which authors can maintain the copyright of the article.
For any further details authors are informed to write to [email protected].
Our journals are now available through DOAJ and also indexed in major bibliographic databases including Index copernicus, Goggle Scholar, Scirus, Indianscience, Chemical Abstracts-USA, Proquest-Ulrich, INSPEC, EBSCO, Geosciences ring, CiteCeerX. Full journal content is also available through Open-J Gate .