Open access policy:
Integrated Publishing Association is a RoMeo green publisher– RoMEO is a database of Publishers copyright and self archiving policies hosted be the University of Nottingham and we had also signed in the Budapest open access initiative to show our commitment towards open access publishing. If the author(s) are new to open access publishing mode they are informed to read the articles and website based information related to open access publishing mode which is revolutionising the publishing industry in the recent decade. Some of the resources are available at
Open access publishing model is an established publishing mode that provides immediate, worldwide, barrier-free access to the full text of research articles without requiring a subscription to the particular journal in which these articles are published.
Mostly in this model, the publication costs including article processing cost are usually covered by the author’s institution or research funds or by the author(s) themselves. Open access charges replace subscription charges allow the publishers to make the article freely available to all interested readers to download and distribute the published article.
Other than the initial publication charges paid for open access journals are no different from the normal subscription based journals and they adopt the same peer-review system to identify the suitability of the particular article to get published, they even undergo better quality control as any other scholarly journal.
Advantages of Open access publishing through IPA Journals
- Unrestricted availability of article to all researchers and readers across the globe
- Immediate availability of article once the article is published online
- Higher citation and impact due to the reason that more researchers are able to view the article and use the same for their research purpose
- Faster publication owing to quicker processing and online only publication mode.
- High standards of publishing and stringent peer review process.
- Highly sustainable publishing model – More researchers are turning towards open access publishing model.
- Helping authors in long term self archival of the article.
- Open access publishing mode provides a way for researchers from low-income and developing countries to participate more fully in the international research community.
- Free exchange of scientific information can play an important role in international development.
All articles published through Integrated Publishing Association and its supported journals are adopting Open Access Publishing policy based on Creative Commons Attribution License. This means that all articles published in our journals, including any data, graphics and supplements, can be linked from outside in, crawled by search engines, re-used by text mining applications or websites, blogs, repositories etc. free of charge under the sole condition of proper accreditation of the source, original author(s) and original Publisher.
Copyright and License
Copyright of any article(s) published by Integrated Publishing Association journals are owned and retained by the concerned author(s). Authors grant Springer a license to publish the article and identify Integrated Publishing Association as the original publisher. Authors also grant any third party, the right to use their article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details and original publisher are identified.
In submitting a research article ('article') to Integrated Publishing Association journals authors are requested to certify that:
They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- the article is original, has not been formally published/ accepted for publication in any other peer-reviewed journal, and does not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party rights;
- the article contains nothing that is unlawful, libellous, or which would, if published, constitute a breach of contract or of confidence or of commitment given to secrecy;
- they are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to Integrated Publishing Association are not in breach of any other obligation/ rights of any other person. If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, they will notify Integrated Publishing Association at the time of submission;
- they have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article and also aggress to follow ethical principles and procedures of scientific publishing. To their - and currently accepted scientific - knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not,
- the Author declares that any person named as co-author of the Article is aware of the fact and has agreed to being so named.
- author will indemnify the Publisher for, and hold the Publisher ha rmless from any loss, expense or damage occasioned by, any claim or suit by a third party for copyright infringement or arising out of any breach of the foregoing warranties as a result of publication of the Article.
- authors know clearly about the details of open access publishing and also had read and understood the terms of Creative Commons license 3.0.
- author(s) had obtained the necessary and required permission from the concerned sources for the material used in preparation of the article and the content of the article is completely free from copyright violation.
Reprints and permissions
All research articles published through our journals are made available and publicly accessible via the Internet without any restrictions or payment to be made by the user. PDF versions of all research articles are available freely for download by any reader who intent to download it. This is a convenient way for users to print high quality copies of articles.
Figures and tables
Reproduction of figures or tables is permitted free of charge and without formal written permission from the publisher or the copyright holder as per the Creative Commons License, provided that the figure/table is original and prepared by the concerned author(s). Some articles that are published through IPA journals (especially Review articles) may contain figures, tables or text taken from other publications, for which IPA does not hold the copyright or the right to re-license the published material. Please note that the concerned person(s) should inquire with the original copyright holder who will be mostly the publisher or original author, if that material can be further re-used.
You may view our copyright declaration and license agreement here.