Revised and updated as on March ,2013:
Integrated Publishing Association Journals are operated by academia, researchers, scientists and post graduate students of various Universities and research organization. Being a self supported organization it needs wide variety of support from the authors and other sources both financially and in promotion support. Our journals aims to provide a quality platform for the researchers and academia to publish their works with wide reach and we are achieving this with fullest efforts.
Because of the reason that we are self funded many of our operations reasons need external support, we solicit the support as registration fee. We feel to that the registration fee can be utilized for the operations of our journal system rather than charging the authors as article processing fee. Our journals are self designed, self managed until now but we are reaching a stage that it need to be outsourced due to the growth of the journals and increase in number of articles received. In this regard we request authors and fellow researchers to share the expenses in the form of registration fee and keep this platform utilized by many authors and researchers. Presently we had published nearly 3000 articles and served more than 16000 authors in a span of three years.
We do not charge per article charges but an author may pay registration fee through which he can publish multiple articles subjected to reviewer acceptance of the concerned article. Concept of charging registration fee is introduced first by us to avoid per paper article processing charge and to optimize the publishing cost. An author who pays Rs.3000 and if he publish 5 articles an year with few co-authors, logically spends less than Rs.100 per author per paper and other authors in the article are publishing free of cost.
Registering with journal system will enable the authors to publish research articles through our journal system for without any additional fee and the amount will be utilized for keeping the journal free to access for the researchers across the globe. Copy editing for one article will be done free of cost after the acceptance of article, presently we are issuing DOI to few journals starting from May 2012 which is a first of its kind approach in any start up journals.
Registration fee mentioned below are per year and authors can publish any number of articles in 5 of our main journals ( excluding Ijaser, Jrsgis, Ijacit) during this period. For IJASER, IJACIT, JRSGIS, authors are advised to contact their respective editorial boards since they are only supported by our team but operated by individual editorial board.
Registration fee ( Valid from June 5,2012)
|Articles with single author||Rs.2500|
|Articles with multiple authors||Rs.3000|
|Articles with single author||USD 60|
|Articles with multiple author||USD 80|
Note: All registration are valid for 6 months from date of payment automatically, and from second article authors should pay a contingency amount of RS.300 per article for article verification process.
Registration fee can be paid through the following modes
- Direct cash deposit to our account
- Internet banking( NEFT/ RTGS)/ Wire transfer
- Through Credit Card/Debit cards
- Western Union/ Moneygram
All foreign authors can pay the registration fee through our online payment processing system or they can send the amount via Western Union Money transfer/ Wire transfer.
- For single author articles it is advised that the author should be a registered author of our journal system.
- Academia authors should pay only academia registration fee even if they do research projects, research membership is meant only for full time research scholars.
- For articles with four or more authors at least two authors should register and also articles of concerned authors will be considered further if they are first or second author in next articles.
- There should be a mandatory gap of at least one issue between any two articles of an author.
- Authors who had registered in research scholar category till June 2012 are eligible for only one research paper, from June 2012 research scholar category is withdrawn
- Only one submission will be processed even authors submit multiple articles, authors should submit next article only after the first article is published.
- It is obligatory that for getting an article published at least one of the authors should be registered author, if there are three are more authors or the corresponding author should register .
- Becoming our registered author does not make the author eligible for getting published, payment of registration fee will not confirm the article publication. All articles will be accepted for publication only after receiving the positive reviewer comments.
- Corresponding author may be our registered in any article submitted for publication.
- Registration fee is valid only for 6 months from the date of payment or receipt generation and paid fee is non- refundable in any case.
- All registration related queries should be addressed only [email protected]
Our team is taking stupendous efforts to bring the journals to one of the most respected journals, we are also promoting our journals in various forms and modes which requires funding. Editorial team of IPA journals request authors to support our journals in the form of registration and to share the benefit of the association by sharing the expense.
For details of payment other than online payment please send a mail requesting details to [email protected] .
For further details about registration and to know about various other ways you can support us please send a mail to [email protected] . To have a look at the various forms of registration do download the Registration form here and forward it with the relevant payment.
Integrated Publishing Association is not a Society or an association but a group of academia and researchers sharing common interest of disseminating scientific information via online open access peer reviewed journals. Registration fee paid towards registration with IPA is only to make the author eligible for publishing articles in IPA journals and it does not represents to be a member of IPA and also it should not be misinterpreted as membership of a society or an association. The fee paid is towards the expenses incurred towards managing the site, operating the site, funding the growth of site, article processing expenses, other miscellaneous expenses that are to be shared by the authors who publish through us. It is a business model in which a journal system is maintained by a team of academia and researchers through which authors and researchers can publish their research work by sharing the expenses incurred by operating the journals as membership fee. IPA journals provide a platform for researchers to publish their research work at optimal cost incurred in the publishing process.