AIM AND SCOPE
International Journal of Civil and Structural Engineering is a quarterly peer-reviewed journal published by Integrated Publishing Association (IPA). It is one of the pioneering start-up journal in Civil and Structural engineering which receives high-quality research works from researchers across the globe. The journal publishes original research and review papers falling within the broad field of Civil Engineering which includes, but are not limited to, the following domains
Civil and Structural Engineering Journal – ISSN 0976-4399
- General Civil Engineering
- Structural/ Infrastructural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering and its other disciplines
- Highway and Transportation Engineering including shipping, docks, harbor engineering
- Railway/ Harbour Engineering
- Surveying and other verticals.
- Hydraulics and Water power engineering
- Geomatics, Geosciences, Remote Sensing, Geographical Information systems
- Application of IT in Civil Engineering
- Emerging areas of Civil Engineering.
- Any other areas of importance to Civil Engineering
- Advances in concrete research
- New building materials
IJCER publishes theoretical papers, practice-oriented papers including case studies related to Civil Engineering, state-of-the-art reviews. Authors who are working in the area of Civil Engineering are welcome and encouraged to send articles for publication, which will support for the advancement of science and technology in civil engineering.
Organizations, education institutions teaching Civil Engineering as a course and who are interested to publish papers regularly and willing to have tie- up with IJCSE are also welcome.
Individuals, researchers and academia who are working in the field of Civil Engineering and willing to serve as editors or reviewers are also welcome, please send a mail to [email protected] providing your resume.
- Emphasizes to bring out research articles that seek to uncover the science underlying Civil engineering- The oldest engineering.
- IJCSE aims to cover all complete Civil engineering domain.
- Offering rapid review and publication, mostly the submitted papers will be published within a month.
- Online availability throughout the year enabling the user to download articles.
- Free to publish methodology adopted, no article process fee charged to our authors for publishing in any of our journals if registered once.
- Presently issuing DOI® to all articles published through our journal.
- Multi national authors and internation readers.
- Submission of articles to major indexing databases and leading University libraries
- Member of Crossref, Crosscheck, Citation backbone linking.
- Rapid publishing of articles, most of the articles are online within 40 days from submission.
- Adopt high quality editorial procedures and also follow ethical publishing procedures.
Submission of articles to International Journal of Civil and Structural Engineering
Authors are invited to submit their research articles, review papers properly formatted as per the author guidelines to [email protected] mentioning the name of the journal or through the submission form.
Frequency of publication
IJCSE is published as a quarterly journal with four issues per year. Special editions are also planned subject to the scope and need. Currently, we are also publishing peer-reviewed papers of International and National level conferences conducted by various research and academic institutions.
All submitted articles will be initially subjected to editorial procedures if found suitable for publishing will be sent to reviewers for peer review. Authors are also invited to suggest at least three potential reviewers who can review their article. It is not mandatory for the editor to send the articles only to the reviewer referred by authors, it is at discretion of the editor to send articles to any reviewer of his/ her choice. Once the review process is over and the article is accepted authors will be intimated over mail with the galley proof which the author is insisted to reply within 5 days of time, after which the article will be sent for publishing.
Digtial Object identifier ( Doi® )
Each article published will be issued with a doi which offers more features in enabling and finding the citation to the article and from the article. Our journal doi is 10.6088/ijcser. and starting from the first issue itself articles were issued with doi and all articles were submitted to Crosscheck. We are also participating in citation back bone linking which enable our authors to trace the citation of their published article.
Copyright and open access policy
We are adopting open access publishing policy in which all articles submitted to IJCSE will be published under Creative Commons Attribution Licence (3.0) . Copyright of the published articles will be with the concerned authors as per the license, authors will be requested to grant first publishing rights to IJCSER. Under this license authors published articles can be posted in their personal or their institutions website, can be emailed to their friends and colleagues, also may be printed, freely distributed, archived in any collection, included in course material, quoted in publications, translated and distributed, provided that the original work is cited. For full details about the Creative Commons License click here and to view our open access policy click here.
Abstracting and indexing
All IPA journals are widely indexed in major databases, we assure the listing of our journals in most popular and most respected databases. Presently we are listed in more than 40 databases and we are present in many University libraries. We had also signed a strategic content-sharing agreement with many country databases so that articles published through our journals are available to the international research fraternity.