Panjab University Result 2021 – puchd.ac.in administration releases the examination results for B.A., B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, B.Ed, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, and Various other Masters Programmes. Based on the test dates of various UG and PG programs, Panjab University PUCHD Semester Exam results for different courses are announced. Candidates who attended the November and December examinations can access their results via the direct link provided below. The results will be published in PDF format, and students will need to search for their Name and Roll number in the list.
Panjab University announces the UG, PG Semester results 2021 on their official website puchd.ac.in. Students are required to check and download their result from the official PU website. Panjab University Semester scorecards or marks memos can be collected later at the concerned college itself.
- Panjab University Result 2021 puchd.ac.in
- Panjab University Exam & Result 2021
- Panjab University Semester Exams UG, PG Result Card
- How to check the Panjab University UG, PG Semester Result?
- PU Examination Marking Scheme
- Panjab University Revaluation Result 2021
- Panjab University Admission Entrance Examinations 2021
- Panjab University 2021 World Ranking
Panjab University Result 2021 puchd.ac.in
|Examination Name||Punjab University Semester Exams for UG and PG courses|
|Examination Authority||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Courses Offered||B.A., B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, B.Ed, B.Voc, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, LLB and other degree and diploma courses.|
|Result Date||Released and Available|
The majority of the students are eagerly waiting for the Panjab University UG, PG Results 2021. For the benefit of those aspirants, we have provided comprehensive information regarding the Panjab University Results 2021 below. Students who have taken the B.A., B.Sc., B.Com, BBA, B.Ed, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, other Masters Degree Programmes, as well as other such exams may get the Panjab University Result 2021 using the direct link provided below.
Panjab University Exam & Result 2021
Panjab University’s academic year consists of 2 semesters, and exams are held on a semester basis. PUCHD conducts Punjab University UG, PG semester exams twice every year in the months of May-June and November-December. These PU semester exam results are released within two months after the examination’s completion. For several courses, PU also administers admission examinations. The results of the PU CET 2021 are revealed within two weeks after the exam’s completion. To view the results, students must input their roll number into the internet site.
- The University’s undergraduate exams are held in September and October.
- Every year, University exams for postgraduate programs are generally held in the months of August and September for various courses and semesters.
- Exams for all professional courses are held mostly in October and November for the various semesters.
- Semester examinations for PG Diploma courses are held in August-September, whereas Certificate course exams are held mostly in May/June.
Panjab University Semester Exams UG, PG Result Card
PU semester examination result card consists of the following details. Students are advised to properly check all the details on their scorecards. You should immediately contact the PU exam department in case of any discrepancies in the result card.
- Name of the student
- Course name, semester/year
- PU Roll number, registration number
- Exam Course Paper, paper code, subject, credits
- Total marks CGPA
- PU Result status, Obtained marks
How to check the Panjab University UG, PG Semester Result?
Panjab University publishes the results on the University’s official result portal. Students are kept up to date via the official website and can find the latest updates on our iPublishing website.
Students can use the steps below to verify the results for their enrolled courses.
- Students must go to the University’s result site, which is located at http://results.puchd.ac.in
- On the portal’s homepage, students must click on the result link.
- It will lead you to a new tab where you must select the relevant option/course for which they wish to view the results.
- Select the preferred choice, and the outcome will be displayed on the screen.
- Review the results and store them for future use.
- Contact the Panjab University exam department if you find any mistakes in your results.
PU Examination Marking Scheme
Panjab University provides courses on a credit basis, which means that a student must earn a certain amount of credits for each semester in order to be promoted to the next term.
The student’s SGPA/CGPA Letter grade is calculated using the marks earned in internal assessments and end-of-semester exams. The conversion factor and assignment for converting SGPA/CGPA to the percentage of marks, which will be the student’s final grades. Each UG, PG semester paper has passing marks of 35/100.
Panjab University Revaluation Result 2021
Students who want to enhance their scores can request for revaluation within 15 days of the results being announced.
Following the announcement of the results, students may request revaluations, rechecking, and re-totaling of answer scripts. Panjab University revaluation exam marks will be posted on the official webpage one month after the application is approved. Only the Highest of both the scores will be considered as the final marks.
PUCHD Re-Appear Re-Exam 2021
If a candidate fails in a semester exam, he must retake the exam in the following semester. Application forms for re-appearance are filled out electronically through the institution. PU UG, PG Re- The re-Exam form may be found by clicking here. As a Private candidate, he must select “Student Type” when filling out the form. Application fees must be paid through the internet or at the post office.
Panjab University Admission Entrance Examinations 2021
PU Admission entrance examinations are usually held in May/June. Candidates must fill out their application forms exclusively online. The entrance exam results are released in July.
Following the announcement of the results, qualifying candidates must apply for admission within the timeframes provided.
Panjab University 2021 World Ranking
For the year 2021, QS Globe University Rankings rated the University in the range of 801-1000 in the world, 201-250 in BRICS, and 301-305 in Asia. According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018, it was rated 601-800 in the world, 135 in BRICS, and 114 in Asia. In terms of national rankings, the institution was rated 33 overall, 20 among universities, 42 in business/management, 59 in engineering, and 3 in pharmacy for the year 2018.
Where can I check Panjab University Result?
Students can check and download Panjab University Result directly from the official puchd.ac.in or iPublishing website.
When are Panjab University Results declared?
Panjabe University Semester exam results have been declared on September 15th, 2021. You can check your scores on the official PU website.
We have tried our best to give you complete information about the semester examination results of Punjab Univ. If you have any suggestions or feedback, kindly get in touch and we will clear your doubts and queries.